A Solution that the public can't afford, is no Solution.
Chicago
2009-04-22 17:30:08 UTC
There is a Solution and We Will Find It

Every problematic real estate home loan or equity situation is
different… Proper solutions and required strategies can vary like
night and day.

We are a network of professionals spanning many financial fields.
This gives us an unparalleled synergy that allows for the types of
unique and effective strategic solutions that are imperative for
today’s complicated issues. Additionally, our financial and business
diversity affords us the luxury, of having no incentive to do anything
other than provide the very best solutions and strategies for
addressing your situation.

For example, when faced with identical problems:

The real estate agent will tell you to “short sale”
your home.

The loan officer will tell you to refinance your home.

The bankruptcy attorney will tell you to file a
chapter 13.

The debt negotiator will tell you to attempt a
restructuring of your debt.

In fact, the proper solution might be a combination of the above.

However, as long as the “expert” has an incentive or knowledge base
that is insufficient to the capacity to sell or provide anything other
than their particular service, it’s not always possible to know that
you are getting an objective, accurate opinion... an opinion that
truly has your best interests at heart… You simply can not know that
you are being provided with the analysis and strategy that is truly
effective based on the dictates of your unique situation.

Because we handle all aspects of real estate and financial issues, we
have the luxury of being able to give you the best strategy based on
the dictates of your situation with no fear of losing business. Why?

Whatever the needs of your situation require, our Network of
Professionals provides it.
There is a Solution and We Will Help You Find It.

The perfect solution, the best strategy is always dependent upon the
full details of your situation…

Are you current, behind, how far behind, has a notice of default been
filed? Is there a sale date, do you owe more than the home is worth?
Do you have equity, if so how much?

And of course, what are you actually trying to accomplish? Save the
home? Stay there as long as possible without making payments, keep
the home, but lower the payments, lower the principle?

Your financial situation, in combination with your personal objectives
is what dictates the precise course of action. Our goal is not to
look out for the interests of your creditors, your lender or anyone
else... We have one goal, one objective—to create the best strategy
to accomplish your objectives given the facts at hand.

Let us know, about your situation and what you are trying to
accomplish.

We’ll give you an honest assessment of what can and can’t be done.
Then formulate a strategy that is guaranteed to create the very best
possible outcome.

Call us Toll Free for a Free No Obligation Consultation

877 604 6636 ext 601

When calling, please reference Service ID# CS17912

In spite of what you may have heard or thought. There is light at the
end of the tunnel.

We’re there to help you find it.

Respecfully: Charles A
Smith
m***@yahoo.com
Smith
John A. Weeks III
2009-04-26 19:33:32 UTC
In article
Post by Chicago
Call us Toll Free for a Free No Obligation Consultation
If you call that phone number, the scammers will be all over you
like maggots on a three day old roadkill. Just say no.

-john-
John A. Weeks III           612-720-2854            ***@johnweeks.com
Newave Communications                         http://www.johnweeks.com