hello all
alex
2009-03-22 05:07:11 UTC
Hello I am looking for some help. I received an email that had a link
to www.getyourselfpaid.com I checked it out and am trying to find out
if anyone else knows about it.

Thanks
Alex
John A. Weeks III
2009-03-22 13:45:23 UTC
In article
Post by alex
Hello I am looking for some help. I received an email that had a link
to www.getyourselfpaid.com I checked it out and am trying to find out
if anyone else knows about it.
Alex - that is a big scam that is going around right now. A lot
of people are falling for it due to the touch economic times,
and they are all getting ripped off big-time. The last thing
a broke person needs is to get ripped off on one of these
scams.

BTW, you question would be a little more convincing if you
didn't post it to 2500 different groups--just one group would
be enough for you to find out that this is a rip-off.

-john-
John A. Weeks III           612-720-2854            ***@johnweeks.com
Newave Communications                         http://www.johnweeks.com