Merry Xmas
radioguy
2010-12-25 03:38:06 UTC
To my radio buds on this channel.
73 from the N Buckeye. (medina)
discrimination based on race is atgainst the laew. And yet ALL of the
hoas discriminate against Polish-Americans just because of their race
by making a bunch of hoa rules which all discriminate against ther
Polish-American culture near Medina as you can hear here:

And yet the idiot courts have beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepholding such
racial discrimination by ruling in favor of the hoas' illegal racial
discrimination.
kb9rqz
2010-12-25 03:47:48 UTC
http://ipunce2.blogspot.com
And yet the idiot courts have beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepholding such
racial discrimination by ruling in favor of the hoas'  illegal racial
discrimination.
Indeed my ho and me get discriminated against simply because we enjoy
indoor shit play.
tholen@antispam.ham
2010-12-25 05:58:54 UTC
kb9rqz <***@yahoo.com> writes:

169> Newsgroups:
alt.checkmate,rec.radio.amateur.policy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,misc.legal,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-
assn

169> Indeed my ho and me get discriminated against simply because we
enjoy
169> indoor shit play.

What does your ho have to do with OS/2, kb9rqz?
kb9rqz
2010-12-25 22:24:00 UTC
fake
tholen@antispam.ham
2010-12-26 13:33:50 UTC
kb9rqz <***@kb9rqz.com> writes:

175> Newsgroups:
alt.checkmate,rec.radio.amateur.policy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,misc.legal,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-
assn

175> fake

What does kb9rqz's faking have to do with OS/2, kb9rqz?

Harry
2010-12-25 03:48:29 UTC
TROLL!

http://youtu.be/lh3a6OT2sGw