Quality Divorce of Bankruptcy for under $300
m***@yahoo.com
2009-04-26 13:25:05 UTC
This is an outstanding organization. As a pastor, I have reffered many
parishoners to this site. It will for sure help you at a fee that is
very reasonable- $199 for a complete Chapter 7 or 13 filing. All by
top-rate professional people! They also can refer you to legal
professionals which will offer a free consultation. Just be sure to
click on the sponsor's link on the home page. They also can prepare
your child support/custody/divorce filing for around $300.
http://www.mybankruptcyhelper.com
John A. Weeks III
2009-04-26 16:38:39 UTC
In article
Post by m***@yahoo.com
This is an outstanding organization. As a pastor, I have reffered many
parishoners to this site.
What kind of a pastor encourages their flock to get a divorce
or file for bankruptcy? Must not be a Christian church. Maybe
you would serve your church members better if you followed the
word of God and helped these people work their way through their
problems rather than taking the easy way out and causing years
worth of collateral damage.

-john-
John A. Weeks III           612-720-2854            ***@johnweeks.com
Newave Communications                         http://www.johnweeks.com