EVERY TIME I COME TO THIS GROUP
kb9rqz
2010-12-25 03:58:39 UTC
meat plow is getting his ass kicked and it makes me LOL
So Waht? At laest I No What it's like to lick my excrement off of
another man's genitals and teh going welfare rates in Michigan So gte
kelp.
kb9rqz
INDEED!
tholen@antispam.ham
2010-12-25 06:02:07 UTC
kb9rqz <***@yahoo.com> writes:

170> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.
2600,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn,alt.checkmate

170> So Waht? At laest I No What it's like to lick my excrement off of
170> another man's genitals and teh going welfare rates in Michigan So
gte
170> kelp.

What does your experience have to do with OS/2, kb9rqz?

171> Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.
2600,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn,alt.checkmate

171> INDEED!

What does that have to do with OS/2, kb9rqz?
Robert James
2010-12-25 07:04:10 UTC
On this day, Fri, 24 Dec 2010 22:02:07 -0800 (PST). ***@antispam.ham,
some petulant worm dared to darken my brain with ridicule. You oughta
wait here and I'll set ***@antispam.ham straight, boy. I am the true
champion of all existence!
What does your <WHACK THOLEN BOT>
For Christ's sake Tholen. It Christmas day, give it a god damn break!
--
* A-list Usenet kook.
* alt.2600 power user.

My public PGP data cryptographic key block:
http://www.google.com/profiles/robertjameswinnipeg
tholen@antispam.ham
2010-12-25 07:56:54 UTC
Robert James <***@gmail.com> writes:

59> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.
2600,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn,alt.checkmate

59> On this day, Fri, 24 Dec 2010 22:02:07 -0800 (PST).
***@antispam.ham,
59> some petulant worm dared to darken my brain with ridicule. You
oughta
59> wait here and I'll set ***@antispam.ham straight, boy. I am the
true
59> champion of all existence!

What does your delusion of grandeur have to do with OS/2, James?

59> > What does your <WHACK THOLEN BOT>

I didn't write that, James, yet you attributed it to me anyway.
Classic dishonesty on your part, James.

59> For Christ's sake Tholen. It Christmas day, give it a god damn
break!

Why don't you practice what you preach, James? Classic hypocrisy on
your part, James.
dizzy
You're a kook, tholen.
tholen@antispam.ham
2010-12-27 22:23:32 UTC
dizzy <***@nospam.invalid> writes:

1469> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.
2600,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn,alt.checkmate

1469> tholen tholed:

What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?

1469> You're a kook, tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. I'm not the
one who posted on Christmas day and then complained about
posting on Christmas day, dizzy.
Robert James
2010-12-28 04:03:28 UTC
Post by ***@antispam.ham
What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?
IBM insisted on supporting the Intel 80286 processor, with its 16-bit
segmented memory mode, due to commitments made to customers who had
purchased many 80286-based PS/2's because of IBM's promises surrounding
OS/2, Tholen.
Post by ***@antispam.ham
Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. I'm not the
one who posted on Christmas day and then complained about
posting on Christmas day, dizzy.
IBM also released a version of OS/2 that ran on its PowerPC
workstations, and promised to produce low-cost PC style machines with
the PowerPC processor. However, the PowerPC version of OS/2 was dropped
less than a month after its release, and plans for supporting machines
were scuttled, Tholen.

PS: What does my reply have to do with kooks, 2600 zine, homeowners and
Checkmate, Tholen?
OS/2 is still used by me as my secondary operating system.
tholen@antispam.ham
2010-12-28 04:33:35 UTC
Robert James <***@gmail.com> writes:

60> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.
2600,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn,alt.checkmate

60> IBM insisted on supporting the Intel 80286 processor, with its 16-
bit
60> segmented memory mode, due to commitments made to customers who
had
60> purchased many 80286-based PS/2's because of IBM's promises
surrounding
60> OS/2, Tholen.

Non sequitur. I had asked dizzy what I had allegedly endured
while writing the text that dizzy had quoted, James.

60> IBM also released a version of OS/2 that ran on its PowerPC
60> workstations, and promised to produce low-cost PC style machines
with
60> the PowerPC processor. However, the PowerPC version of OS/2 was
dropped
60> less than a month after its release, and plans for supporting
machines
60> were scuttled, Tholen.

Non sequitur. The issue is the fact that you posted on Christmas day
to complain about somebody posting on Christmas day, James. The
hypocrisy is lost on you, James.

60> PS: What does my reply have to do with kooks, 2600 zine,
homeowners and
60> Checkmate, Tholen?

You should know what your reply has to do with the newsgroups you post
it to, James.
dizzy
2010-12-28 04:31:18 UTC
Post by ***@antispam.ham
1469> You're a kook, tholen.
Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. I'm not the
one who posted on Christmas day and then complained about
posting on Christmas day, dizzy.
Only a kook would claim that the issue was "posting on Christmas day",
tholen.
tholen@antispam.ham
2010-12-28 04:37:09 UTC
dizzy <***@nospam.invalid> writes:

1471> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.
2600,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn,alt.checkmate

1471> tholen tholed:

What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?

1471> Only a kook would claim that the issue was "posting on Christmas
day",
1471> tholen.

"For Christ's sake Tholen. It Christmas day, give it a god damn
break!"
--Robert James

Clearly it's the issue that James raised, dizzy, as anybody with
decent reading comprehension skills can see for themselves. The
fact that you can't speaks for itself. Oh, the irony.
dizzy
2010-12-30 00:58:26 UTC
1471> Only a kook would claim that the issue was "posting on Christmas day",
1471> tholen.
"For Christ's sake Tholen. It Christmas day, give it a god damn
break!"
--Robert James
Clearly it's the issue that James raised, dizzy,
Only a kook would claim that the issue was "posting on Christmas day",
tholen.

Guess what that makes you, tholen.
as anybody with
decent reading comprehension skills can see for themselves.
Anybody with decent reading comprehension skills can see that it was
your attitude, your method, that was at issue, tholen.

I didn't see you, or anyone else, being admonished for merely
"posting" on Christmas day.

To put it bluntly, the issue was your kooky tholing, tholen.
The fact that you can't speaks for itself.
The fact that you claim the issue was "posting on Christmas day"
proves that you are a kook, and a dishonest one at that, tholen.

No reasonable person would think that Mr James would have said what he
did, quoted above, if you were being nice while posting, tholen.
Oh, the irony.
You can say that again!

Let's all look foward to tholen's idiotic, dishonest, counter-attack,
claiming that I'm wrong, even though everyone can see that I'm
correct, no matter how much tholen kooks-out.

No one "complained about posting on Christmas day". Period.
tholen@antispam.ham
2010-12-30 13:31:23 UTC
dizzy <***@nospam.invalid> writes:

1472> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.
2600,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn,alt.checkmate

1472> tholen tholed:

What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?

1472> Only a kook would claim that the issue was "posting on Christmas
day",
1472> tholen.

"For Christ's sake Tholen. It Christmas day, give it a god damn
break!"
--Robert James

Clearly it's the issue that James raised, dizzy, as anybody with
decent reading comprehension skills can see for themselves. The
fact that you can't speaks for itself. Oh, the irony.

1472> Guess what that makes you, tholen.

It makes me the one with decent reading comprehension skills,
dizzy, unlike you.

1472> Anybody with decent reading comprehension skills can see that it
was
1472> your attitude, your method, that was at issue, tholen.

"For Christ's sake Tholen. It Christmas day, give it a god damn
break!"
--Robert James

Clearly it's the issue that James raised, dizzy, as anybody with
decent reading comprehension skills can see for themselves. The
fact that you can't speaks for itself. Oh, the irony.

1472> I didn't see you, or anyone else, being admonished for merely
1472> "posting" on Christmas day.

"For Christ's sake Tholen. It Christmas day, give it a god damn
break!"
--Robert James

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, dizzy?

1472> To put it bluntly, the issue was your kooky tholing, tholen.

"For Christ's sake Tholen. It Christmas day, give it a god damn
break!"
--Robert James

Clearly it's the issue that James raised, dizzy, as anybody with
decent reading comprehension skills can see for themselves. The
fact that you can't speaks for itself. Oh, the irony.

1472> The fact that you claim the issue was "posting on Christmas day"
1472> proves that you are a kook, and a dishonest one at that, tholen.

"For Christ's sake Tholen. It Christmas day, give it a god damn
break!"
--Robert James

Clearly it's the issue that James raised, dizzy, as anybody with
decent reading comprehension skills can see for themselves. The
fact that you can't speaks for itself. Oh, the irony.

1472> No reasonable person would think that Mr James would have said
what he
1472> did, quoted above, if you were being nice while posting, tholen.

On what basis do you claim to speak for reasonable people, dizzy?

1472> You can say that again!

Oh, the irony.

1472> Let's all look foward to tholen's idiotic, dishonest, counter-
attack,
1472> claiming that I'm wrong, even though everyone can see that I'm
1472> correct, no matter how much tholen kooks-out.

On what basis do you claim to speak for everyone people, dizzy?

1472> No one "complained about posting on Christmas day". Period.

tholen@antispam.ham
2010-12-30 22:10:18 UTC
Robert James <***@gmail.com> writes:

61> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

61> On this day, Thu, 30 Dec 2010 05:31:23 -0800 (PST).
***@antispam.ham,
61> some petulant worm dared to darken my brain with ridicule. You
oughta
61> wait here and I'll set ***@antispam.ham straight, boy. I am the
true
61> champion of all existence!

What does your delusion of grandeur have to do with OS/2, James?

61> What does your crossposting have to do with 2600, fucktard?

Who is "fucktard", James? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.
dizzy
2011-01-26 03:26:10 UTC
Post by ***@antispam.ham
1472> Only a kook would claim that the issue was "posting on Christmas
day",
1472> tholen.
"For Christ's sake Tholen. It Christmas day, give it a god damn
break!"
--Robert James
Only a kook would think that re-quoting that phrase helps his case,
tholen.

You are a kook, tholen!

Post by ***@antispam.ham
as anybody with
decent reading comprehension skills can see for themselves.
Anybody can see that you're wrong, and that you are a kook, tholen.
Post by ***@antispam.ham
The fact that you can't speaks for itself.
The fact that you kook-out when you are proven wrong spreaks for
itself, tholen.
Post by ***@antispam.ham
Oh, the irony.
I know it's ironic that you're reading comprehension is so poor,
tholen. You don't need to tell me.
Post by ***@antispam.ham
1472> Guess what that makes you, tholen.
It makes me the one with decent reading comprehension skills,
Post by ***@antispam.ham
dizzy, unlike you.
Unlike me, you are a kook, tholen.

Post by ***@antispam.ham
Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, dizzy?
Classic erroneous presupposition.

Post by ***@antispam.ham
1472> Let's all look foward to tholen's idiotic, dishonest, counter-
attack,
1472> claiming that I'm wrong, even though everyone can see that I'm
1472> correct, no matter how much tholen kooks-out.
On what basis do you claim to speak for everyone people, dizzy?
Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, tholen?

tholen@antispam.ham
2011-01-26 12:56:37 UTC
dizzy <***@nospam.invalid> writes:

1476> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.
2600,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn,alt.checkmate

1476> tholen tholed:

What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?

1476> Only a kook would think that re-quoting that phrase helps his
case,
1476> tholen.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have
to do with OS/2, dizzy? Ironically, only a kook would think that
substantiation isn't substantiation.

1476> You are a kook, tholen!

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have
to do with OS/2, dizzy? Ironically, only a kook would think that
substantiation isn't substantiation.

1476> Only a kook would claim that the issue was "posting on Christmas
1476> day", tholen.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have
to do with OS/2, dizzy? Ironically, only a kook would think that
substantiation isn't substantiation.

1476> You are a kook, tholen!

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have
to do with OS/2, dizzy? Ironically, only a kook would think that
substantiation isn't substantiation.

1476> Anybody can see that you're wrong,

What does your classic hallucination have to do with OS/2, dizzy?

1476> and that you are a kook, tholen.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have
to do with OS/2, dizzy? Ironically, only a kook would think that
substantiation isn't substantiation.

1476> The fact that you kook-out when you are proven wrong spreaks for
1476> itself, tholen.

What does your classic erroneous presupposition that I've been
proven wrong have to do with OS/2, dizzy? Ironically, you're
the one who was proven wrong via the substantiation that I
provided, and you've been kooking out by trying to claim that
substantiation isn't substantiation.

1476> I know it's ironic that you're reading comprehension is so poor,
1476> tholen. You don't need to tell me.

What does your classic hallucination have to do with OS/2, dizzy?

1476> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

On your part, dizzy.

1476> Unlike me, you are a kook, tholen.

[...]

1476> Classic erroneous presupposition.

[...]

1476> Anybody with decent reading comprehension skills can see that it
was
1476> your attitude, your method, that was at issue, tholen.

What does your classic hallucination have to do with OS/2, dizzy?
If that was at issue, dizzy, the issue could have been raised on
any day of the year. But instead, Robert James said nothing about
attitude or method and only wanted the discussion to be interrupted
for Christmas Day.

1476> I didn't see you, or anyone else, being admonished for merely
1476> "posting" on Christmas day.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to
do with OS/2, dizzy? The fact that you did see me being admonished
for merely "posting" on Christams day is evidenced by the vast
number of times you criticized me for reproducing the quotation.

1476> To put it bluntly, the issue was your kooky tholing, tholen.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to
do with OS/2, dizzy? Not once did Robert James mention what I
endure when reading your and your kook friend's postings, dizzy.

1476> I know it's ironic that you're reading comprehension is so poor,
1476> tholen. You don't need to tell me.

What does your classic hallucination have to do with OS/2, dizzy?

1476> Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, tholen?

What does your classic erroneous and ironic presupposition have to
do with OS/2, dizzy?

kb9rqz
2010-12-25 22:24:33 UTC
fake fake fake
tholen@antispam.ham
2010-12-26 13:32:43 UTC
kb9rqz <***@kb9rqz.com> writes:

174> Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.
2600,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn,alt.checkmate

174> fake fake fake

What does kb9rqz's faking have to do with OS/2, kb9rqz?
%
2010-12-25 04:08:42 UTC
Post by kb9rqz
meat plow is getting his ass kicked and it makes me LOL
So Waht? At laest I No What it's like to lick my excrement off of
another man's genitals and teh going welfare rates in Michigan So gte
kelp.
is there another reg here that might know what the above says ,
and you kooks should keep your pets on leashes
tholen@antispam.ham
2010-12-25 06:04:17 UTC
"%" <***@gmail.com> writes:

7> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.
2600,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn,alt.checkmate

7> is there another reg here that might know what the above says ,
7> and you kooks should keep your pets on leashes

What do your puzzlement and advice have to do wito OS/2, persent?