ham radio loses another one
radioguy
2012-03-24 05:02:32 UTC
http://www.dearbornfreepress.com/2011/02/09/90-year-old-trades-ham-radio-for-facebook/
kb9rqz
2012-03-24 17:58:17 UTC
http://www.dearbornfreepress.com/2011/02/09/90-year-old-trades-ham-ra...
Mark Morgan
2012-03-25 16:33:02 UTC
kb9rqz <***@kb9rqz.com> wrote <SLAP>

shaddup
kb9rqz
2012-03-25 18:40:35 UTC
Post by Mark Morgan
shaddup
good advice fraud now you take it please
Bill Graham
2012-03-25 21:12:45 UTC
Post by Mark Morgan
shaddup
Do you know there is an Italian song titled, "Shaddup You Face"? It was
composed by Joe Dolce. I have it in an Italian-American songbook I bought at
Amazon.com.
Mark Morgan
2012-03-27 21:20:32 UTC
Post by Bill Graham
Post by Mark Morgan
shaddup
Do you know there is an Italian song titled, "Shaddup You
Face"? It was composed by Joe Dolce. I have it in an
Italian-American songbook I bought at Amazon.com.
ive been listnening to mostly punce polka lately hear is a
smaple -

kb9rqz
2012-03-26 00:38:31 UTC
http://www.dearbornfreepress.com/2011/02/09/90-year-old-trades-ham-ra...
Mark Morgan
2012-03-27 21:22:09 UTC
"kb9rqz" <***@home.com> wrote <SLAP>

shaddup
kb9rqz
2012-03-27 23:50:41 UTC
http://www.dearbornfreepress.com/2011/02/09/90-year-old-trades-ham-ra...
Scott in Baltimore
2012-03-24 22:00:42 UTC
In a case like that, I would allow him the use of EchoLink for "DX" and
contacts in general. It's not real DX, like I was just doing on 10 meters.